Tuesday, September 16, 2014
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN FOOD REGULATORY AFFAIRS
IBRI introduce new course in Food Regulatory Affairs 6[Months].Deatils are as below......
The specific course has been framed with a perspective to endow knowledge of Food Regulatory Affairs for individuals employed in the food sector or those who wish to develop their career in food industry. The course incorporates Food items regulations in different regions of the world along with in India, approvals, risk analysis, HACCP etc.
· Gain the essential knowledge and skills required to help companies navigate an increasingly complex regulatory environment in relation to food items etc.
· Analyze how emerging developments and trends are reshaping food products regulations
Course-Paper-I: Introduction to the European Union and Food Regulatory Affairs
Course-Paper-II International Food Regulatory Affairs and Current issues
Course-Paper-III Food Regulatory Affairs in India (FSSAI, Approvals etc.)
Course-Paper-IV Risk Analysis, HACCP, and Health
This qualification will lead to employment opportunities in government (EU and international) and non-government organizations, and in the European and international agri-food industry. The knowledge and understanding of legislative, policy and scientific aspects of food regulatory affairs will help to develop the intellectual and higher level skills of critical analysis, judgement and evaluation in addition to a range of transferable and communication skills
Course Fees: - Rs 10500/-(Student Participating from India) / 350 USD (Student Participating from Overseas)
Study Material for the course: - Complete study material will be provided by the institute in printed book form, PPT and Video Lectures.
Examination and Evaluation Process: - One time examination and mode of examination are
· Assignment Based Examination
· Examination Center based Examination
· Evaluation by experts from industry and academic team of institute.
How to join this course?
· Download Registration Form from website or from attachment in mail.
· Fill it completely and attach 10th, graduation and one photograph for ID card.
· Send it by Registered Post or Courier to institute address given below-
C 50, First Floor, Sector 2, Noida 201301 (UP) India
Phone: 01204122315, Mob: 9999509892
Posted by:Indian Biological Sciences and Research Institute, NOIDA